(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)

Testing....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sniper Tips Version 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star! (SAS)
Admin
Star! (SAS)

Sniper Tips Version 1 Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Tips Version 1   Sniper Tips Version 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:24 pm

Sniping in MPO can be a very difficult process to become very good at. For one, your odds aren't too well because a snipers worse enemy is close ranged combat. And a lot of MPO players like to get up close and person with their assault rifles, knifes, etc. Your main focus is to practice on people that aren't moving first so when you get good you can shoot moving targets as well.

Here are a few tips to becoming big in the Sniping World of MPO.

Too start off your equipment must be sound on your characters. A good sniper always has at least an SVD or two. Also here are some good choices

C box - Can go really fast up hills to escape from enemy clutches

Knife - Nice stabbing weapon to use in close range combat

Thermal Goggles - Some find these godly, I find them annoying

Stealth - A snipers gold in his pocket, makes you invisible. Get a Tech skill of 99 to get it

Body Armor - It's okay, can save you from people eating away at your flesh

Claymore - Can save your life when hiding

TNT - Noob's choice, but effective

Depending on who you use and what rating they are for each weapon, you may want to use accordingly or just use one good character. HP won't make must a difference, because your going to concentrate on not being found. I'd recommend an S in Sniping position and an S in CQC or S in Trap.

Okay, now I will discuss camping. When sniping camping is staying in one spot more than 15 seconds. It can allow you to get a good amount of kills, but it eventually means death when faced with other snipers. When faced with regular gun users, it might be a good option. Anyway, after you kill someone your position will be compromised, so I wouldn't recommend camping at all. Unless you got a really good fort going on somewhere.

Use strafing. When faced against other snipers, they will fire several shots off at you in attempt to head shot you. Straft back and forth, until he reloads then pull out your weapon and headshot him.

Using the R hold. Sometimes when enemies are gaining on you. You can hold R and fire one him without pressing L. Allowing you to aim at him like any other weapon.. Can save you if looking through the scope is too much.

More Sniper Faq in the next version
Back to top Go down

Sniper Tips Version 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS) :: Stealth Action Snipers :: (SAS) Star's Tips-
Jump to: