(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)

Testing....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARK......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FOXSOLDIER///

FOXSOLDIER///

MARK...... Empty
PostSubject: MARK......   MARK...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:54 pm

Hello their SAS members.I am the oh great friend of ur Leader...........XD. I have come up wit a genius, and possibly fun, training for you...........really its a game, but its called MARK........dun dun dun. The goal of the game is to get ur accuracy up. The host will choose who will be the mark. that person will count to 20, by 5's u noob, while the other players set up sniping positions. After the position is chosen you may not move. after 20, the MARK will begin to run or walk around while the players try to kill him. The player who succesfully kills the player can then choose who the next Mark will be. That's bull right, if u bring half his life down it wnt matter, what matters is the kill so focus on headshots. when the new mark is chosen you are allowed to change ur position until the 20 count. The game will be held as a Deathmatch and map is selected to ur liking. Have fun and get ur Headshots up...............enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FOXSOLDIER///

FOXSOLDIER///

MARK...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARK......   MARK...... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:27 pm

affraid wow that was kinda hard..........OK new idea no running, unless u feel advance enought. u will strafe walk or stalk around so u are less harder to hit. ALSO i forgot to add that any1 who has played can give suggestions on the game and Feedback on wut they think....... Twisted Evil i trust u like it tho Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Star! (SAS)
Admin
Star! (SAS)

MARK...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARK......   MARK...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:14 am

I think we should make it toward where you have to run. During real gameplay nobody is going to be walking unless they are strafing. So we should have sniper training for people that are running at full speed and others that are strafing preparing to shoot you.

That would make it easier to get a feel for how much distance you should bead ahead to make a headshot.
Back to top Go down
FOXSOLDIER///

FOXSOLDIER///

MARK...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARK......   MARK...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:51 pm

Also u dnt have to strafe STAR u can stalk like how i was doin the other day..........also i ran outta ammo that 1 time maybe we should make up a penalty for that.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MARK...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARK......   MARK...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARK......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS) :: Stealth Action Snipers :: (SAS) Events and Strategy-
Jump to: