(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)

Testing....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C Box Glitch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star! (SAS)
Admin
Star! (SAS)

C Box Glitch Empty
PostSubject: C Box Glitch   C Box Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:40 pm

This is a well known trick in MPO, but it's not easy to do. I'll help you through getting through the locations that I've found. First let me teach you how to use the box trick.

First equip your cbox and unequip it so you have quick access to it with circle. Now hold x in the standing position and quickly press o, you should equip your box before laying on the ground. Now press R, if you see through the creepy hole, do it again until you can see you feet. You must see your feet before the trick will work.

After you can see your feet by pressing R. Face your rear to a wall and it should suck you in. It takes a bit of practice. Here's some places you can get in fully.

Town - Truck near start of Red team. Go behind the front right tire and face your butt to it. after it sucks you in. Tap right a lil then unequip your box. Find your view towards the fence and push through. You'll be on the other side of the fence

Harbor - The ventilation shaft near the bridge has too holes on each side. Face your butt to the hole and after it sucks you in unequip your box

Security Base - Go into the room with the lockers and on the bed to the left you can face your butt to it and get sucked in the middle of the bed. Unequip your box to do what you want.
Back to top Go down

C Box Glitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS) :: Stealth Action Snipers :: (SAS) Star's Tips-
Jump to: