(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS)

Testing....

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I join SAS?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star! (SAS)
Admin
Star! (SAS)

How do I join SAS? Empty
PostSubject: How do I join SAS?   How do I join SAS? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 8:27 pm

How do I join SAS?

Well that's a good question. If you see a game that starts with SAS and at the bottom it says Congrats + Ejection Warning = your in the clan. That pretty much sums it up. If I give you a congrats and an ejection warning then that means I accept you into the clan and all you have to do is change your name to include (SAS) in it somewhere.

Why aren't you giving me an inviatation?

One of two reasons. I can't kill you and your too friggen good. If I haven't killed you at all and you stacked up 10 kills on me, it's likely your too good for SAS and you need to follow a leader that's more powerful than you, and that's probably not me.

Another reason would be, if your not preforming well, or you not doing what I want you to do. For example your running around stabbing people with a knife and not using your SVD at all. By no means does being on my team automatically mean that I will accept you, I accept opponents as well as team mates. It all depends on skill.

Also.. if you really are bad, and you stick around for a while, I might get generous and take you under my wing anyway, if I see that you have potiential and just need training

Okay, I'm a member of SAS, what now?

Participate in games such as my training and recruiting seminars usually after 7:00PM EST till about 12:00 PM EST. And by all means if you see SAS vs.. ____ something please join on my team, because it's a clan battle. Also it wouldn't hurt to contact me on MSN, by email or through this forum or preferablely MSN Messenger

If you have any questions about Joining, please ask below
Back to top Go down

How do I join SAS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(SAS)The Clan Of The World(SAS) :: Stealth Action Snipers :: (SAS) Joining and Members-
Jump to: